Wood’s Logging Supply provides a range of high quality and rigorously tested wire rope. Our wire rope stress tests comply with industry standards for durability and reliability for all of your heavy lifting needs. We provide high quality wire rope from 1/8″ to 4″. Wire rope products including, high performance wire rope for cranes as well as wire rope and chain slings for the Logging, Maritime and Construction industries. We are also available for wire rope and chain sling inspections either in house or at your job site.
We are an exclusive distributor of Haggie Rand tow wires (the domestic replacement). With wire rope in stock 1.5″ to 2.5″ bright or galvanized domestic and import. We can deliver to any port in the United States and offer on-site installations anywhere along on the West Coast from San Diego to British Columbia, along with in field socketing, zinc to socketfast . We have wire rope installation trucks with spooling capabilities up to 2.5″ x 5000′ and are on call 24 hours a day.
If you have a question, comment or request for service, staging of supplies or would like to contact us for any reason, please fill out the form near the bottom of this page and we’ll respond to you promptly.
We carry Bethlehem Wire Rope, manufactured by Wirerope Works Inc in Williamsport PA. We have a variety of Wire Rope Gauges used in the Logging Industry, Maritime and Construction Industries. We also sell Rigging Supplies and Accessories for lifting and stabilization.
• Standard wire ropes — 6×19 Classification
• Specialized wire ropes — 6-Pac, Super-B, Super-Pac
• Plastic-infused wire ropes — SKYBRITE®, BXL
Construction and Industrial Applications
• Standard wire ropes — 6×7, 6×19, and 6×37 Classifications
• Spin-resistant wire ropes — 8×19 Class, 19×7, SFP 19™ and SFP 35™
• Specialized wire ropes — Flattened Strand, 6-Pac™, 6-Pac RV™, Super-B™, Super-Pac™, Triple-Pac™
• Plastic-infused wire ropes — BXL™, 6-Pac BXL
Oilfield and Marine Applications
• Rotary drill lines — 6×19 Seale (refer to 6×19 Classification)
• Plastic-infused drill lines — BXL
• Tubing lines — 6×26 Warrington Seale or 6×25 Seale (refer to 6×19 Classification)
• Specialized tubing lines — 6-Pac, Super-Pac
• Sand and swab lines — 6×7 Classification
• Well measuring line
• Well servicing line
• Mooring lines — 6×37 and 6×61 Classifications
Python High Performance Wire Rope is engineered for longer life and consistent change in direction of pull. We carry a variety of selected Python Wire rope for use in the Logging, Construction and Maritime Industries.
We carry a select line of Deacero Construction Products including:
- Pre-Stress Wire Beams
- Galvanized Wires
- Soft Galvanized Wires
Call us, or use the contact form below to inquire about more specific information regarding Deacero USA Wire Rope products.
Washington Wire Rope is one of the fastest growing wire rope mills in America. We are an energetic wire rope manufacturer making a big difference to our customers needing general and high performance lifting, anchoring and pulling solutions. Our focus on price, delivery, and above all, quality is our number one goal, which is highly valued by our customers in:
* Container Crane Operations
* Foundation Drilling
* Oil Field
* Electrical / Communications
* Fishing and other Industrial Markets
haggie® Steel Wire Rope (SWR) is a recognized leading manufacturer of specialized steel wire ropes sold under the haggie® brand. haggie® has an established track record of engineering excellence and has supplied the South African mining industry since 1921.